Established in 1890, Yosemite National Park and Sequoia were the next two national parks founded after Yellowstone (1872). This classic antique art t-shirt features the American black bear, a keystone species of the Yosemite ecosystem for eons. Black bears were the main wildlife attracting visitors to the park for a century, and still thrive today.
– Rolled-forward shoulders for a better fit
– Stylish fitted sleeve
– Seamless double-needle collar
– Taped neck and shoulders for durability
– Tubular fit for minimal torque
– Dark color t-shirts also available!
|A) Length (inches)||27.95||29.00||29.92||31.00||31.89||33.00|
|B) Half Chest (inches)||18.00||20.00||22.00||24.00||25.98||27.95|
|Wash||Machine, warm, inside out, similar colors|
|Dry Clean||Do not dry clean|
|Iron||Do not iron|
There are no reviews yet.